More and more business is done in form of projects. This is a recommended approach if you have a specific goal that you want to reach with cross-functional team in a set time period. Who shall be named for project management? Resentments among the involved areas could restrain the collaboration if the project management is not "neutral" and accepted by all parties. Most of the times in a project the actions above the waterline need as much attention as the currents underwater.
Projects need to factor in many different areas:
- clear scope of the project,
- planning and coordination of tasks,
- collatoration of the project team,
- cooperation with involved business areas,
- transparent management reporting,
- provision of required resources and infrastructure,
- risk management,
- potential trainings and tests,
- eventual know-how transfer,
- as well as transfer of the results into operation.
For most projects difficulties or misunderstandings already happen at the beginning or later during the project. These can be avoided or at least mitigated in their consequences with according planning and communication. This is something all projects have in common and I can support you with my experience to maximize the success of your project.
I offer a trust-based teamwork and a clear communication with all involved parties. In the past 20 years I have gathered a lot of experience with projects and project management and I would like to make full use of these in the role of your project manager to increase the chances of success for your project together with you and your staff.